Contemplating on how to install Tenchu for PC? We’ve got you covered. Since its official release in 2003, this Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven game became very popular among the gaming community.
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven Overview
- Genre: Adventure
- Developed by: Activision
- Publisher: FromSoftware, K2 LLC
- Released date: March 03, 2003
- Platforms: PlayStation 2
- Franchise: Tenchu
- Modes: Single-player, Co-operative, Multiplayer and Split screen
About Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
This game was released as a PlayStation 2 game in 2003. After that, the Xbox version in 2004 and the PlayStation Portable version in 2009 was released. But, there are no official releases for Android and PC. So, in this article, we’ll talk about how you can play this game on these two platforms.
Maybe you already know how to play Tenchu for PC or Android. Maybe you don’t. Either way, today we’ll talk about how to play the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven game on Android or PC. First, let’s find out how to play this game on Android.
Tenchu Android Games Features
Here are some of the features of this popular game.
- Brand new fighting engine for ultimate effectiveness
- Nine long levels for enhanced user experience
- Improved enemy AI as well as animations
- Stealth attack mode with support for both single-player and multiplayer
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven Android installation
To download this game for Android, you’ll need an unconventional method. Because even in the Google Play Store, you cannot find this game. But, don’t worry, there are few methods to download this game on your Android. From those methods, below is the best method to download Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven onto your Android device.
Using PSP Emulator to download Tenchu
For those who don’t know what a PSP emulator is; it lets you play PlayStation games on your Android device. For this tutorial, we’ll use the PPSSPP emulator. This emulator is very popular in the gaming world.
- First, you need to download the PSP ROM file for Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. This PSP ROM file is available on the internet for free. Then search for the APK file on the internet. Find a reliable site and download the file.
- Extract the downloaded ROM file using RAR.
- Now, let’s download PPSSPP Gold Emulator from the official website.
- Then open the PPSSPP Emulator. Then find and select the game directory.
- Then find the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven game and start the game.
How To Use Tenchu For PC , Windows and Mac
Now you know how to play this game on Android, let’s move on to the next chapter. There are two methods to download this game on your PC.
- Using Nox Player
- Using MEmu Player
These two methods are the most popular and easiest when it comes to downloading Tenchu for PC. Both of these apps are Android Emulators. Android Emulators help you to install Android games and apps on your PC. Before we start how to install the game, we’ll talk about these two amazing emulators.
- Nox Player
This is the most popular Android Emulator. Build with the Android 4.4.2 operating system and powerful configuration system, this is the best Android Emulator.
- MEmu Player
With Over 100 million downloads, this emulator is improved with OpenGL and DirectX 3D effects. You’ll always get the best possible gaming experience with this emulator.
Install Tenchu for PC using the Nox App Player
First, you need to download the Nox Player on your PC.
Installing Nox App Player on your PC
- First, download the Nox App Player from its official site. This will download the Nox App Player installer.
- Then run it.
- Remember to agree to the TOS and click on the “Install” button.
- After the installation, start the Nox App Player.
- Then enter your google account info in google playstore.
If you follow the above steps correctly, you’ll have no problem installing Nox App Player. Now we can start installing Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven.
- After installing Nox App Player on your PC, then you’ll need to download the PPSSPP emulator.
- Follow the same steps mentioned earlier during the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven Android installation.
- Now enjoy the game on your PC.
Install Tenchu for PC using the MEmu App Player
First, you should install the MEmu App Player.
- First, go to the official website and download the MEmu Player installer.
- Then find the downloaded folder and run Memu-Setup.exe.
- Click yes on the User Account Control pop-up screen.
- Let the installation process run its course.
- Then click the “Launch now” button.
- Now your MEmu Android Emulator is ready for use.
- Then install the PPSSPP emulator on MEmu App Player. For this follow the same step that you executed in the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven Android installation.
Best Tenchu Alternatives
There are a lot of alternative games for Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. Here are some of the best alternatives for this game.
1. Aragami 2
This game was released in 2021 and is very similar to the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven game in many departments. Stealth and assassin features are 100% similar to Tenchu.
With an outstanding combat system, you’ll enter a virtual world of stealth combat. You can play solo or multiplayer modes. When it comes to combat, this game is very similar to the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven game.
This is the latest release from Kei Tecmo Games and Team NINJA. You’ll start your journey as a samurai and survival is not guaranteed. This one lot similar to Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven game.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the languages that support Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven?
In total, this game supports four languages. English, Turkish, Russian and Serbian.
Is it possible to play Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven on my laptop?
Yes. You can use the Android Emulator to download this game.
Size of the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven APK file?
This APK file will take up 556MB of space on your Android.
With this article, you now have the knowledge to download Tenchu for PC. This game is an iconic game among the adventure game genre. So, if you haven’t played this game, download the Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven today on your PC.