A good med player that runs different types of media files is a necessity nowadays. It can be quite frustrating to look forward to watching a trending video only for your pc to decline due to incompatible media file format. You can remove such a setback in your life by installing the MX player for pc, and you will be able to enjoy all types of videos regardless of the format.
MX player is rated among the best players in the world. It is highly flexible and often compatible with almost all types of smartphones and devices. Furthermore, you can watch videos both online and offline. You can either download the MX player on your smartphone and your pc at your convenience.
About MX Player For Pc Android App
MX player android app is the video player that allows you to watch any video on your android device. This android video player has been structured to perform multinuclear decoding. It can provide a highly advanced performance compared to most of the players available at Google play. Among the most interesting aspects of the MX player, Android App is its diverse selection of gesture controls that practically allows you to do anything on the videos with manual shortcuts.
For example, when watching a video, you will need to swipe downwards on the left side of your screen to adjust the video’s brightness. The same performance on the right side adjusts the volume. The app can allow you to easily zoom in and out the video by simply pinching and swiping across your screen. MX player android app also has an option that allows you to transfer and share videos and files without the internet
Another interesting aspect of the MX player android app is the option that allows you to choose, edit or even upload the subtitles on your video. This interesting feature would be important, especially when making your video, as you can easily change the size of the subtitles, font, or even the speed at which they appear.
How to Download and Install MX Player for PC?
Since MX player for pc has not yet been officially released, you can still enjoy your favorite movies on your pc by downloading an android emulator. Various apps such as Bluestacks, MEmu, and Nox app player are among the best android emulators to download MX player for pc.
Install MX Player for PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Firstly you have to download the Bluestacks app on your PC. Launch your preferredlaptop/PC browser and visit Bluestacks.com.
- On the website, you’ll see a blue stacks download option; click it to download the app APK files.
- After download, open the folder and double click the file to install the BlueStacks app on the PC.
- Immediately, a dialog box will appear on your PC; click on ‘Agree’ to enhance the installation process.
- With the appearing subsequent dialog boxes, click ‘Next’ until the ‘install’ option.
- Click on the ‘Install’ option to finish the installation process.
- Immediately after installation, a shortcut of the Bluestacks app will appear on your laptop/PC.
- After installing the Bluestack App player, open it, finish the Google Sign-in process, and type ‘MX player’ on the search bar.
- From the search bar results, click to install the MX player app.
- The MX app player will immediately download on your Laptop/PC,the same as other apps on your android phone from the Google play store. The installation process will depend on the internet speed and your PC components.
- After installing, an MX player icon will appear on the PC/Laptop, click on it and start enjoying TV and movie shows.
Install MX Player for PC using Nox App Player
NOX app player offers alternative options from BlueStacks and MeMU android emulator. Nox app player is critical in installing android emulators on PC/Laptops.
- Firstly, download the NOX app player. To do that, click on the Nox official website to download the app player.
- Open the download folder and double-click on the NOX app files to initiate the installation process. Tick the dialogue to agree to the terms and conditions and click on the ‘Install’ option.
- Depending on internet speed, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete
- After a successful installation process, a start button will appear on your PC/Laptop. Click on it to initiate the NOX android emulator on your PC/Laptop.
- Just be patient; the NOX android emulator setup will take some time to load in the background.
- After installing the NOX android emulator, launch it and login to your Google play store.
- On the search bar, type in MX player and click download from the results.
- Mark the dialogue box to finish the download process
- Install the MX app player and start the application to enjoy your favorite TV and movies shows.
Install MX Player for PC using MEmu/ Andy App Player
MEmuAndroid emulator is also a better alternative that enables you to download and enjoy mobile apps on your PC/Laptop. The app player is trustworthy, better, and faster as compared to other android emulators.
MEmu offers you an option to download and install MX player on your Mac/Windows PC’s through the following process.
- Firstly, you need to download the MEmu android emulator via the official website.
- On the website, look for a download option in the upper right corner and click the “Download MEmu” to automatically initiate the process.
- Depending on your internet speed, wait for the download process to complete and open the file to enhance the installation process.
- Accept the terms and conditions to finish the installation process.
- On your PC/Laptop, the start button will automatically appear after installation. Click on it to launch the MEmu android emulator.
- Now, visit the dashboard and login to Google Play Store.
- After signing in to Google Play Store, search “MX Player”on the search bar for results.
- MX app player will appear; click on the install button for installation.
- Wait for the processto compete and start utilizing the MX android emulator on your PC/Laptop.
Features of MX Player for pc
MX Player for pc comprises of numerous exciting features which makes it more preferable compared to any other player
- Among the app’s best features is its capability of supporting multi-code decoding; you can view videos on low bandwidth and be installed on low-end devices.
- The MX player for pc also allows for hardware acceleration of videos with the help of the HW+ decoder.
- Has an option for an MX player pro that gets rid of all the adverts for a better viewing experience
- MX player app is the option that allows you to choose, edit or even upload the subtitles on your video.
- The MX player for pc can also allow you to easily zoom in and out the video by simply pinching and swiping across your screen.
- The app has an option that allows you to transfer and share videos and files without the internet.
- Has a child lock option
Nox App Player is the first choice and the best in installing MX player for PC/Laptop. The android emulator is light, smooth, and efficient and does not free during the installation process.
Best MX player alternatives
Android Studio emulator
Android Studio emulator is a free app player with a default development console. It possesses additional tools that are critical for developers to create games and apps for android. Android Studio emulator has built-in properties to carry out some tests for your games and apps. However, the app players havean awkward and complicated setup that isn’t favorable to everyone.
GameLoop is an app player for gamers. It’s the official android emulator for Tencent Gaming Buddy Company which has popular games such as PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty. The GameLoop android emulator has decent keyboard controls and performance. It’s also a perfect gaming emulator for users with an itch for mobile FPS gaming. Some of the emulator Cons include; the app player is not favorable for development and product testing.
Bliss OS app player has unique features because it works with both the virtual machine and the Android emulator for PC. Using a USB stick, the Bliss OS can also run your computer. However, compared to alternative app players such as Bluestacks, Bliss OS is easy to install but tedious when you have never created your VM.
Related Question FAQ
1. Is MX Player free for pc?
You can download MX Player for PC free, but a premium version has a better experience with full functionality.
2. Can I watch the MX player web series on that pc version?
Yes, anyone can watch the web series on the pc version of the MX player
3. Can we install the MX Player on the computer?
Yes, as highlighted above, you can install the MX player for pc with the use of android emulators.
Although MX Player is an android app, it is evident that it works wonders even on the pc. You never have to worry about incompatibility problems. MX Player for pc is, therefore, a must-have application on your computer.