In contemporary settings such as this era, almost everyone in the world values and embraces disruptive technology. As an emerging development, the internet plays a critical role in shaping human lives; nowadays, almost everybody has access to the internet. With nearly61% of the world’s population utilizing the internet, slow speed is annoying and unbearable for internet enthusiasts.
The Internet Speed Meter Lite app has a notification panel and status bar that displays your data utilization and internet speed. The iconic app tabs are critical in monitoring your network connection in the process of utilizing the device.
About Internet Speed Meter Lite app in PC
Internet Speed Meter Lite provides you with an opening to explore your internet speed. You can easily control and monitor the speed of the internet via this app. If you need a better task manager, data monitoring effective user interface for social media, Internet Speed Meter Lite offers the improved home screen, data counter, and consumer service. Internet Speed Meter Lite appsare DynamicAppsproducts and have more than 50 million users. Released in 2013, the free Tools app has a rating of 4+ with the latest version of 1.5.9 (updated 2020).Overall, the app has 590 000 users ratings, as more than 420,000 provided a 1* score while the rest of the users gave ita 5* rating.
How to Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC (Windows and Mac)
For this article, I’m going to;
- Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC using Nox App Player
Before I guide you on the Internet Speed Meter Lite app installation process on windows 7/8/10 Pc’s, I’ll offer you a brief overview of critical requirements. Firstly, you need an emulator on a Windows PC to emulate the android devices. Then, install and launch it on a tablet or smartphone, and it will automatically run on the Windows PC.
Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC using Blue Stacks
BluestacksApp Player is among the most prominent and influential tools in the android system emulator. Initially, the app operated only onWindows PCs; however, some adjustments were later incorporated for Mac and windows. Bluestacks app enhances users to install applications and games on computers as if they were on smartphones. Some of the simple steps that you can follow are;
- Like other android emulators, the installation process will utilize the Blackstacks android emulator.
- You’ll need todownload and install the Bluestack emulator. Firstly, through the official link, download Bluestack for Mac and windows setup files to our computer.
- Open the download setup file and install. Click on the green box on the right, type download, install and open the app emulator. For new users, feel free to follow the Bluestack emulator installation guide article for more information.
- Immediately after installation, a shortcut will appear on the desktop. Double click on it, and launch the emulator on mac and window.
- On the BlueStacks home screen, scan for Google play store on the pre-installed apps.
- Click on play store and sign in to access your account.
- Quickly identify the search bar on the play store and type in “Internet Speed Meter Lite.”
- Click the install green button to enhance the installation process.
- Double click the app icon to open and start to utilize its features.
Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC using Nox App Player
Apart from BlueStacks, the Nox app player is the second most reputable android emulator for PC/Laptops. Nox app players offer the fastest method of installing android apps on your Windows PC.
- You will first download the app player via Nox’s official website.
- Search for the Nox app player file on your computer download folder and double click to initiate installation.
- Mark inside the dialogue box to ‘agree’ with the terms and conditions for the installation process to continue.
- Patiently wait for the installation process to complete
- Immediately after installation, a shortcut Nox app player will appear on PC/Laptop; click on it to open the application.
- On the Nox app player home screen, scan for Google play store on the pre-install list
- Login using your details and head on the search bar
- Now, type in ‘Internet Speed Meter Lite’ on the search bar and tap the install button.
- The app will automatically install inside the emulator, and you will begin to enjoy its primary features.
Features Internet Speed Meter Lite for pc
Internet Speed Meter Lite offers you two types of features and functionality; Lite and Pro features.
For Lite features, the app provides you;
- The usage notifications for daily traffic
- Updates on real-time internet speed
- Offers different statistics for WiFi and Mobile network
- Efficient battery usage.
For Pro features, you’ll get;
Dialog tab for notification – upon tapping it, you’ll access
- Graphical patterns that monitor your internet activity to the last minute
- Total internet usage and the period of the current session
- Current app usage for WiFi and mobile.
Tab for smart notification:
Once you connect your device to the internet, the notification will automatically appear.
The pro features offer you an opportunity to choose the color of the user interface.
Icon of the Blue status bar:
If you are an android user with KitKat and the below version, the Blue status bar offers you an opportunity to choose between the white and blue icons.
Display of download and upload speed.
In a separate notification, the pro features display your download and upload speed.
Internet Speed Meter Lite for Specification
- App Developer: DynamicApps
- App Updated: April 16, 2020
- APK Version: 1.5.9-lite
- Category: Tools
- Android Version Required: Android
- APK File size: 2.8MB
- File Name: com-internet-speed-metter-lite-1-5-9-lite_SOFTSTRIVE.apk
Related Question FAQ
What is the Internet Speed Meter Lite app?
It is a tool that helps you display the amount of data usage and the status of the internet speed. It also monitors your network connection when utilizing the device.
What are the internet speed meter lite app features?
Internet Speed Meter Lite app has two features; Lite and Pro features.
What is the difference between BlueStacks and Noxplayer app?
Bluestacks app player is the most popular app among the two, and it is compatible with more games and applications, while Nox player offers a faster way of installing apps.
Internet Speed Meter Lite offers you an opportunity to install and use Android on Mac OS/Windows. As an Android enthusiast, apps such as Bluestacks and Nova player allows you to enjoy android games and applications directly on your PC