How Do You Take A Screenshot On A Mac With A Regular Keyboard:
If you want to take screenshot from MAC default keyboard then follow the instructions:
- At first hold and press these 3 keys from mac regular keyboard:
- Now you can see a popup window to save the image. So, simply save it.
How To Capture A Portion Of The Screen On Mac:
If you want to capture a screenshot from your window some part then follow the below rules:
- At first press these 3 command at one time:
- Now you can see a drag option so now select the area that you need.
- After selecting the area now it’s time to save this screenshot on your storage so release your trackpad or mouse.
- Now, if you see a thumbnail icon on-screen and if you click on the thumbnail you can edit your screenshot.
- Now save the screenshot on your storage.
How To Take A Screenshot On A Macbook Pro
If you want to take screenshot on a mackbook pro then follow the below steps:
- At first press these 3 keys at one time:
- Hold command key
- Hold Shift key
- Hold number 3 key
Now your screenshot are taken so you can save it on your macbook pro.
How To Capture A Window Or Menu On Mac:
If you want to capture a windows or menu on mac then follow the below steps:
At first press these 4 keys in same time:
Now click on the menu or windows that you want to take screenshot and save it.
If you want to cancel it then press ESC while taking screenshot.
Where Are Screenshots Saved Mac:
By default mac always save the screenshot on Desktop. Which is create the file with this format: Screen Shot [date] at [time].png
So, you can find your taken screenshot from Desktop folder.
How Do You Take A Screenshot On A Mac With A Microsoft Keyboard:
Are you want to take a screenshot on a mac with a Microsoft keyboard then follow the below instruction:
Press these button from your microsoft keyboard at same time:
How To Screenshot On Mac Without Keyboard:
If you follow this method then you can take a screenshot on mac without any keyboard. Let’s go dive:
- At first search Grab on your mac pc.
- Now open the Grab app.
- Now you can see a screen like the below screenshot:
- Now select time screen to and then click on Start Timer
- Now wait for a few seconds and take your screenshot.
How Do I Change Where Screenshots Are Saved On A Mac?
Already you know that MAC save the screenshot on Desktop. So, if you are looking for the solution to how to change the screenshot save loacation on mac then follow the below steps:
You can change it by two methods. It depends on your mac version. Try to first step if it work fine on your computer then you don’t need another method. But if first method don’t work on your device then follow the second method.
At first go to your utilities folder and press these commands:
Now you can see the options:
- Other locations
Now click the Other Location and select your desire folder where you want to save your screenshots.
In this method you need to terminal app command. So follow the below rules:
- At first go to your utilities folder and open the Terminal app.
- Now press the command:
defaults write com.apple.screencapture location
Note: typed each word then press space bar. Otherwise this code won’t work. So, type the command carefully
- Now drag the folder on command prompt screen like the below screenshot.
- Now type the command:
- Press Enter from keyboard.
I hope this detailed post can help you to solve your problem. But still, if you have any problem then let me know that we’ll help you.