You can’t install mx player on Firestick by default so you need to configure a setting for installing the MX player. So, follow the below instructions:
At first, we need to enable unknown source app installation.
How to Install Unknown source app:
- At first, go to the Settings tab by your amazon Fire Stick TV remote.
- Go to My Fire TV by scroll the right.
- Now select Developer Options.
- If you see that Apps from Unknown Sources option is disabled then enable the option.
- Select turn on.
Now you will be able to install any android app on your Fire Stick tv. So, follow the below method to install mx player.
How To Install Mx Player On Firestick:
At first go to your tv home screen then follow the below steps:
- Go to the search icon.
- Type Downloader word on search box then you can see a button Downloader
- Now click the Downloader
- Click Download button.
- Then open Downloader app.
- Now you can see a URL typing box so click on this box and type the URL manually: toptvtricks.com/mx and press GO.
- Now you can see MX player is downloading on your device.
- After download the MX player then install it.
- After completing the installing you can see a notice App Installed.
- Now open the MX player and play your video and audios.