There have many ways to do it. But here I’ll share with you the two best ways to how do you make windows media player for default media player in windows 10.
1 – How To Make Windows Media The Default Player Windows 10:
- At first, go to your media folder (Audio/Video).
- Now select your media format like .mp3 .avi .mkv .m4a .mp4 .flv etc etc.
- Now right-click on a file and then take your mouse icon on Open with
- Now click on: Choose another app
- Now select: Windows Media Player
- Then give tickmark on Always use this app to open .m4a files (.m4a could the change).
- Now click on OK
2 – How To Set Windows Media The Default Player Windows 10:
- At first, go to your Settings
- Now click System
- Then click Default Apps
Now you can see many app default options. If you want to only setup for music and video player then follow below two steps.
How to make windows media player the default player for music and video in Windows 10:
- Now select Windows Media Player for Music player
- Then again select Windows Media Player for Video Player
Or, follow the below images:
I hope you can understand it. But if you have any problem then share this problem with us via comment.