If you will like to use Homesafe View for PC, this piece is for you. Monitoring your home or office can be a great task, especially when trusting people in today’s world is not a piece of cake. With this app, you can know what is going on in your home or office when you are not there as long as you know how to install it.
About Homesafe View
Homesafe view is a free user application software that was created by SWANN communications. A very prominent CCTV camera Installation company. With the homesafe view application Installed on your PC, you will be able to view live video feeds from various CCTV cameras you have Installed in various places on your pc. And the software supports up to 24 to 128 cameras.
The live video feeds can be saved automatically by your DVR or NVR to your hard drive, USB, or flash drive for reference purposes. One of the features of this cms involves having the option to playback the videos that have been recorded. Although the recording to the DVR does depend on your internet speed. You must get equipped with the right information when trying to install a homesafe view so as not to make any mistakes.
How to Install HomeSafe View for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Want to download and utilize Homesafe View on your desktop computer (Windows and Mac OS)? Don’t strain. Just get a Desktop App emulator installed for your system. For more info follow these steps.
How to Run KineMaster diamond for PC using Bluestack app player
- Step 1: Download BlueStacks Android Emulator onto your system.
- Step 2: Look for the file and double-click on it so that it begins to install on your PC.
- Step 3: The setup wizard will be activated. Follow the prompts that come next for a successful installation.
- Step 4: As soon as the installation finalizes, click the BlueStacks Icon (which should now be visible on your desktop) to launch it.
- Step 5: Now go to google playstore, log in to your Google account and search for ‘Kinemaster’.
- Step 6: Look for the KineMaster app among the search results. Then click on it to install.
- Step 7: Immediately after the installation finalizes, click on the KineMaster diamond icon that should now be visible on your desktop to launch it.
- Step 8: Start enjoying Kinemaster Diamond on your PC.
Install KineMaster Diamond for PC using Nox Player
You can also make use of the Nox Player as an emulator for running your Kinemaster Diamond.
- Step1: Visit the authorised Nox software website to install the Nox emulator for PC.
- Step 2: Find the installed file and double-click on it so that it starts to install on your PC.
- Step 3: After successful installation, go to desktop and double-click the Nox Player icon to launch it.
- Step 4: You should now go to google playstore, log in and search for ‘Kinemaster Diamond’.
- Step 5: Finally, install and launch the KineMaster Diamond, and start having fun with it.
Features of HomeSafe View Android App
The features of homesafe view for Android apps include.
- Viewing of live video feeds with the help of SWANN DVR
- Ability to playback video recordings from DVR on your phones and tablets
- Viewing of single and multiple live images and ability to store them on your phone
- Ability to capture to your phone live-view videos to watch later
- Supports up to 16 cameras for multiple channels viewing all at the same time. (16ch works best for tablets )
How to Connect IP Cam with HomeSafe View
IP Cameras usually work hand in hand with NVRS in this section. We would be looking at how to connect NVRS to homesafe view to start viewing our live video feeds.
To successfully connect IP Cams to homesafe view.
- Step 1: Open up the app on your PC and log in with the security details which you have already set up.
- Step 2: Head over to the control panel, under it, click on “GROUP DEVICE MANAGEMENT”
- Step 3: If your device is on the same network as your pic, then click on “ADD ONLINE DEVICE”. If your PC is not on the same network as the NVR then click on “ADD DEVICE” and fill in the necessary information.
- Step 4: For those whose pc is on the same network as the NVR. After clicking on ADD ONLINE DEVICE Select the device by clicking on it, Then “ADD SELECTED DEVICE” After doing this you then add the username and password you used to set up the NVR
Finally to view your cameras head over to “Main View” under the control panel. Then shift all your default channels to the right.
Best Homesafe View Alternatives
This is a similar app to homesafe view that is trusted by 2 million viewers. Its security products also come at reasonable pricing for homes and businesses worldwide.
This is another alternative that enables you to access live surveillance footage on your pc. It supports mainly IP CCTV Cameras
Altec smart security system:
Altec is also trusted and known in the digital surveillance space and would also provide a good experience with viewing life feeds just as homesafe viewing does.
How do I download homesafe view for windows?
You can do this by heading over to the support page of SWANN communications the developers of the application form you and find relevant links to download the software.
Is there a SWANN security app for PC?
Yes, of course, homesafe view is one of the major apps developed by SWANN to help view security footage on your pc or Android phone.
Homesafe View is a very good app that provides a quality experience as far as viewing security or CCTV camera feeds on your PC and Mac. To avoid encountering any problems when downloading Homesafe View for PC, you should be equipped with the appropriate information just as we have written here so that you can get the best result.