Before downloading the Google WIFI app for PC, check out this piece. Wi-fi has become the universal wireless tech of today’s world. It is become a prerequisite for home networking, public spaces, supporting various other businesses or meet up. And we can’t even imagine much more. More than 20 years have passed since its inception, and it isn’t going anywhere.
I mean around the globe, 15 billion + people are connected with Wi-fi. It becomes a vitality for workspaces, school-going children, finish our routine tasks. We become so much dependent on it that even it becomes a way to entertain us.
From shopping to transactions, every work took place through it. Though, mobile data is there but who neglect the free internet over the costly one. Cost-conscious and tech-savvy preferred this alternative. And it just didn’t end here wi-fi provides premium speed, security, and seamless execution.
Where on earth we’ll able to find such exclusive services. For that google comes with an option! Just download the Google wifi app for your PC and become tension free.
About Google Wi-Fi App
We know the indispensable nature of wi-fi in this modish time. We are so sure that you’re a fan of wi-fi. For that matter, we are presenting to you the finest application brought to you by none other than Google itself.
Google gives its user swift internet without any breakage in any corner of the house. This application controls your wi-fi router setting, particularly when you use one unit. Within a two-or three-story house a single unit may cause a bit of intrusion in the signals.
But now with the google wifi app for PC, Wi-Fi signals will emit and reach all the corners of the home.
How to Install Google Wi-Fi app for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
We are guiding you to a bit-by-bit course where you’ll acquire to install this brilliant app. Please have a look at this tutorial which is specially made for you people. Let’s sink in!
How To Download and Install Google Wifi in PC using BlueStacks
Bluestacks makes it possible for you to use Android applications on your PC. It is an Android App Player and is also known as an emulator. For the installation to be successful, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Bluestacks on your PC from the official website of Bluestacks. The time that this will take depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Step 2: After successfully installing Bluestacks, go to your desktop and look for its icon. Double-click on the icon to launch the application.
- Step 3: Upon successful launching of Bluestacks, Click Google Playstore icon and log in to your Google account inside Playstore.
- Step 4: Once the result shows the Google Wifi app, click on it to install.
- Step 5: As soon as the installation is complete, you can then use Google Wifi on your PC.
How to Install Google Wi-Fi on PC with Nox Player
Another reliable emulator you can use to run Google Wifi on your PC is the Nox Player. Here is the step you need to follow if you want to use Nox Player to install Google Wifi on your system.
- Step1: Install Nox Player on your system. You will need to be patient for this to finish because it will take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your network.
- Step2: When you are successful with the installation of Nox Player, launch it through your desktop.
- Step3: After launching Nox Player successfully, open Google Playstore, and log in to your Google account.
- Step4: Search for Google Wifi.
- Step5: Get Google Wifi Installed on your system.
- Step 6: After the installation, you can now enjoy Google Wifi on your PC.
Features of Google Wi-Fi
- Astonishing user interface that produces the most satisfactory outcome.
- This app is cost-free with no additional charges
- Set up in seconds (esp. if you’re novel to Google Hub)
- You can prioritize your devices to meet your expectations.
- Pausing wi-fi on any device you want is possible so that you don’t waste data.
- Inclusion of a network manager for maximum convenience.
- You can conduct a network test to check the internet speed
Best Google Wi-Fi Alternatives
Listing three alternatives of the google wi-fi app. Let’s bite the bullet then!
This wi-fi mesh tech gives you a bust of the seamless and convenient router setup. It is suggested for under 350-Mbpsconnections or perfect for streaming 4K videos. Thus, you can connect all your devices using two Ethernet ports for one router. This outstanding wi-fi mesh will enhance the current Eero network you are using and is ideal for older models.
TP-Link Deco M5
It offers you a potent signal at a very reasonable price. Its wi-fi speed is dual-band i.e., 867Mbps on the 5GHz band plus 400Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. It is compatible with every other device allowing you a ton of options. You can use it to upgrade your Wi-Fi down the road.
It can produce 3.2 Gbps over its three bands. It is best for office use because so that one can browse the internet without being able to access your files and printers. On top of this, it offers you two simultaneous internet connections for redundancy and load-balancing.
How can I have this software on my PC?
You can get this app on your PC by installing the emulator in it. The whole procedure is discussed above.
Is it safe to download?
I mean this app is from google. And obviously, it is safe from all malware.
Install Google wifi app for PCusing emulators and enjoy the unique features of this product without restrictions. This guide has exposed you to various methods of making this possible for optimum effectiveness. We have introduced you to two emulators that you can use for a successful installation.