This article will help you to download and install the Google Home App on PC Windows 7, 8, and 10. You should know that Google Home App is not officially available for PC, and we will simply be using emulators to get the Google Home App for PC Windows 10/8.1/7 and Mac.
Download Google Home App for PC Windows 10/8/7
Set up, control and manage your Google Nest, Google Home, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of connected home products like cameras, lights, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app.
Google Home app designed by Google Assistant. It is a brand of power speakers that is voice-controlled similar to devices like Amazon Echo.
It was released in 2016. Google Home App is mainly developed to work over Android and iOS devices only, but some of its functionalities can be allowed on the PC.
We will explain such bonus tips and methods for the same. So if you are interested in using Google Home App on your PC Windows 10, 8.1, 7, then please keep reading for more interesting information.
System Requirements to Install Google Home App for PC Windows
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (Windows 8, 8.1, 10)
- Storage Space: 4 GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Processor: Intel or AMD with a Single Thread PassMark Score of at least 1,001
How to Download and Install the Google Home App for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac using BlueStacks?
Follow the steps below:
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Sign in with Google ID to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for the Google Home App in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Hit to install the Google Home App from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped sign-in) to install the Google Home App.
- Click the Google Home App icon on the home screen to start playing.
How to Install Google Home App for PC with Nox App Player?
Follow the steps below:
- Install Nox app player in PC
- It is an Android emulator, after installing run Nox app player in PC and log in to Google account.
- Now search for the Google Home App.
- Install Google Home App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run Google Home App on your Personal computer.
This is how you can download and install Google Home App for PC Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac, for queries and problems use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks.