Can you use Clubhouse for PC? The answer is yes. With the rise of social media in the modern world, numerous platforms and apps have been released to the internet regularly. One of them is the Clubhouse app.
What Is The Clubhouse App?
The clubhouse app was officially released in 2020, as a social audio app. With the real-time virtual rooms, you can communicate with anyone via audio. Alpha Exploration Co. released the Android and iOS versions of this app at the same time. It was the perfect time to release such a social app.
At that time, the Covid-19 pandemic started to affect social life. So, more and more people began to use internet social activities more than ever. In the first 09 months, there were 600,000 registered users for the Clubhouse app. Since then, the popularity of this app has grown remarkably.
This is an app, that is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. So, you might think, what if I wanted to install it on my PC? Do not worry. Today, we will be talking about how to install Clubhouse on your PC. When you finish reading this article, you’ll get full knowledge on how to install, and use this app on your PC.
Clubhouse for PC – Technical Specification
Here are some technical specifications for the PC version of the Clubhouse app.
- Name – Clubhouse
- Installations – 1,000+
- Developed by – Clubhouse Software, Inc.
- License – Free
- Version – 2.13.11
- Size – 23 MB
- Release Date – June 15, 2021
How to Install the Clubhouse app on Windows or Mac?
You’ll need an Android Emulator to run this Clubhouse app on your PC. These Android Emulators lets you run the Android app on your PC. Today, we’ll talk about two of the best Android Emulators, that will run smoothly on Windows or Mac operating systems.
If you want to run this app on your PC, you’ll first need to know about the PC requirements for the Clubhouse app. Your PC should have the capability, to be able to run both the emulator and the Clubhouse apps. So, here are the PC requirements for the Clubhouse app.
- Stable and reliable Android Emulator
- AMD or Intel Processor
- Minimum of 8 GB RAM
- 6 GB free space
- Updated graphics drivers
- Stable internet connection
- Administrative privileges for Windows or Mac
- Windows 7,8 or 10 and Mac 10.14, 10.15
During the next session, we’ll discuss how the installation process for the Clubhouse app should be handle for both of these emulators.
How to Run Google Wifi in PC using BlueStacks
Bluestacks is one of the top emulators that guarantees perfect to use Android applications on your system. We hereby break down the installation steps for you so that it won’t be difficult for you.
- Step 1: Install Bluestacks on your PC from the authorized website of Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Upon successful installation, go to your desktop and look for the Bluestacks icon. Double-click on the icon to get the application launched.
- Step 3: After launching Bluestacks, click the Google Playstore icon and log in to your Google account right there in Playstore.
- Step 4: Begin a search for Google Wifi.
- Step 5: The result will show the Google Wifi app, and you should click on it to install.
- Step 6: When the installation is completed, you are free to enjoy Google Wifi on your PC.
Install Google Wi-Fi on PC with Nox Player
Also, you can use another trusted emulator, Nox Player, to run Google Wifi on your PC. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Install Nox Player on your computer.
- Step 2: Launch Nox Player after its successful installation.
- Step 3: Click on Google Playstore, and log in to your Google account.
- Step 4: Search for Google Wifi.
- Step 5: Install Google Wifi on your computer.
- Step 6: After the installation, Google Wifi is now on your PC and can start using it.
Features of Clubhouse app for PC
This PC version of the Clubhouse app comes with many features. Here are some of them.
- It can apply real-time sound effects to boost user experience.
- You can set up a backchannel for maximum effectiveness.
- You can use a sound card to enhance audio quality.
- Adding custom sounds from your PC or YouTube is a piece of cake.
- You can share any type of clip-on the social platforms.
Best Alternatives to Clubhouse app
Since its release in 2020, the Clubhouse app has taken over social media in a short period. With over 10 million registered users, the Clubhouse app is still growing rapidly today. So, because of this popularity, people are excited to find alternative apps in place of the clubhouse app. Here are the best alternatives for the Clubhouse app.
1. FB Live Audio RoomsFB Live Audio Rooms: For one topic 50 people are allowed in the chat rooms. Also, if you want you can start a fundraiser on FB Live Audio Rooms, you can do that too.
2. Twitter Spaces: This app is very similar to Clubhouse app. In both apps everything is public. Twitter Spaces is one of the best alternatives to the Clubhouse app.
3. Discord Stage Channels: In this app, you can invite Discord users to join your conversation. With the new intergraded channel, this is the best alternative to the Clubhouse app.
How long does the Clubhouse account take?
Usually, it only takes a few minutes to create a Clubhouse account. However, if you want to link your Instagram or Twitter accounts, it might take a few more minutes.
But, it will be a little difficult if you don’t have an invite code. These kinds of users will have to wait a little longer on a waitlist.
How many invites do you get on Clubhouse?
You’ll receive a maximum of 02 invites. Ask your friend to send an invitation to you. Then you can download the Clubhouse app using that invite.
We truly hope that by now, you are more than capable of installing Clubhouse for PC. If you follow the steps correctly, you can complete the installation process within a few minutes.
In the last two years, this Clubhouse app has gained a lot of popularity among social media platforms. If you are still not a member of this growing community, ask one of your friends to send an invite to you, and create your Clubhouse account today.